The Ann Arbor Police Department (AAPD) is a full service law enforcement agency that serves the city of Ann Arbor including the off campus areas of the University of Michigan.
- For Police, Fire, and Medical Emergencies, call 9-1-1
- For non-emergencies, call (734) 794-6911
- Crime & Drug Tip Line, call (734) 794-6939
- For more information, visit Ann Arbor Police Department
The Ann Arbor Fire Department (AAFD) provides emergency services including fire suppression, vehicle extrication, medical response, hazardous materials, water/ice rescue and technical rescue, as well as fire prevention, inspection and public education services.
- For Police, Fire, and Medical Emergenci, call 9-1-1
- For non-emergencies, call (734) 764-6961
- For more information, visit the Ann Arbor Fire Department
City of Ann Arbor Housing Bureau. All residential rental properties must be registered with the City of Ann Arbor Housing Bureau and inspected once every 30 months.Tenants may also request inspections more frequently based on specific complaints or problems. To submit an inspection request, contact the City of Ann Arbor Housing Inspection Unit at (734) 794-6267 and select Option 3.
- For more information, visit the Ann Arbor Rental Housing Service