What: Allies for Disability Awareness Community Meeting
When: Thursday, December 8th
Time: 4:00 to 6:00 PM
Where: Educational Conference Center (ECC), School of Social Work Building (SSWB)
Description: This event is designed as a forum to connect students with disabilities and their allies. This month's theme is disability and mental health.
The event will include presentations from:
* MSA Mental Health Awareness Sub-Committee
* Campus Mind Works & MiTalk (online resources)
* UHS (University Health Service)
* CAPS (Counseling and Psychological Services)
* PULSE (Peers Utilizing Leadership Skills for Education)
Rev. Haju Sunim from the Zen Temple will be leading a relaxing yoga and meditation session.
Free, healthy snacks and refreshments will be served!
Come relieve some stress before finals!
This event is being put together by the student group: Allies for Disability Awareness (http://www.umich.edu/~adaco), and is sponsored in part by:
* University of Michigan Rackham Graduate School
* University of Michigan School of Social Work
* Bill McKeachie, Professor Emeritus, UM Department of Psychology
Questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org