Welcome back to campus! As you engage with this academic year, Spectrum Center (see Trans@UM) wants to make sure you’re aware of the health and well-being services available to you through University Health Service (UHS).
Information about how to use UHS for your health care can be found on this website.
Some of the newer services include:
- Initiation and Continuation of Hormone Therapy for Gender Affirmation
- Prescriptions for Pre- or Post-Exposure Prophylaxis to prevent HIV infection (PrEP and PEP)
- Trans Care Team of health care providers for general or gender-related healthcare
In addition to:
- Well-person visits and Primary Care for Urgent and Non-Urgent Health Concerns
- Pelvic exam and cervical cancer screening
- Pregnancy prevention
- Wellness Coaching through Wolverine Wellness
- Sexual Assault Services including Sexual Assault Nurse Examinations
All patients of UHS will receive a survey after their visit, and if you have any other feedback you’d like to share about your experience at UHS, please visit: https://uhs.umich.edu/