Want to be a better listener? Need some leadership experience? Want to boost your resume? Attend facilitation training! Online registration is open until February 8. Learn how to facilitate: meetings, group discssions and workshops.
The training will be held on
- Friday, February 12, 2016 from noon-8pm in the South Quad YK Lounge
- Saturday, February 13, 2016 from 9am-5pm in The Connector Multipurpose Room
The training is comprised of a 16-hour training curriculum designed to:
- prepare participants to facilitate dialogues, meetings, and workshops involving two or more individuals;
- be available to students, staff, and volunteers of Student Life;v
- supplement unit-specific trainings;
- maximize divisional resources; and
- be module-based and repeatable.
Apply, participate, and gain invaluable skills throughout the training.
If you'd like additional information about the training, please contact the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.