Whether you are an organizer or attendee, Sessions@Michigan helps you register and track attendance for trainings, workshops, and events happening across Student Life.
For users, signing up for a sesson is effortless.
- Add the event to your calendar with just a click of a button.
- Track of everything you are registered for in one easy place.
- Drop a registration at any time.
- Be reminded the day before the event.
- Reserve your spot! If the event is full, no worries, there’s a waitlist. If someone drops you’ll be added automatically if you are at the top of the waitlist.
If you are an event coordinator, managing your event is no longer a hassle.
- Create custom registration forms.
- Group your sessions in tracks or as individual events.
- Invite users individually or upload a list of attendees.
- Capture the data with reporting tools to track who is registered, who shows - who doesn’t.
- Reduce the number of no-shows by setting up a reminder the day before.
- Use card swipe or touch screen for easy check-in.
- Feature your session on Session's homepage.
Want to learn more about this tool? Check out Sessions@Michigan.