Please join us for the 3rd Annual LGBTQ Health and Wellness Week from February 5th-9th. This series of events would not have been possible without the collaboration of student organizations, institutional units, and local organizations. Please also share with your network our keynote speaker for the week, Pidgeon Pagonis (pronouns: they/them). They will be opening the 3rd Annual LGBTQ Health and Wellness Week on February 5th at the School of Social Work in the Educational Conference Center (ECC) at 6:30 pm.
* Learn more about Pidgeon Pagonis.
LGBTQ Health and Wellness Week Events
- LGBTQ+ Health & Wellness Week 2018 List of Events “Ask Me Anything”: Feb 5, 3 - 5 pm, Taubman Library, 5360
- Keynote Speech: Pidgeon Pagonis: Feb 5, 6:30 - 8 pm, SSWB ECC
- Youth Voice: Our Queer Stories: Feb 6, 4 - 5:30 pm, Hatcher Gallery
- LGBTQ Health & Wellness Resource Fair: Feb 7, 12 - 1:30 pm, SSWB Lower Level
- Career Closet: Feb 7, 5:30 - 6:30 pm, Career Center
Spectrum Center Programming Board & U-M Career Center
- Unpacking Trans Sexual Health: Barriers and Accessibility: Feb 7, 6:30 - 8 pm, League Kalamazoo Room
- 4th Annual W. M. Trotter Lecture:
My Life. My Story! Centering the Voices of Trans Lives!: Feb 8, 6 - 7:30 pm, Union Rogel Ballroom
Trotter Multicultural Center
- Loving my LGBTQ Body: Feb 9, 12 - 1:30 pm, Union Pond Room
Body Peace Corps
- Identities Abroad: LGBTQ+ Panel: Feb 9, 3 - 4:30 pm, North Quad 2435
Spectrum Center, MESA & International Center
- Our Love Beyond Your Imagination: Feb 9, 6:30 pm, Union Anderson Room
Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center
View all of Spectrum Center Events on Happening@Michigan
Spectrum Center Financial Grants
Maintaining Spectrum Center's legacy of activist history requires providing financial support for student-driven initiatives. Spectrum Center is excited to announce two grant opportunities for students to be change agents for LGBTQ communities on campus! Both of these grants are available on a rolling basis. Qualifies for DEI initiatives in units that are in support of LGBTQ inclusion!
* * *
Transform policies and practices on campus, in the community, and on a national scale that will impact the LGBTQ community!
Who can apply? Individuals an student organizations
How much funding? up to $3,000
Contribute to the experiences, awareness, and improvement of LGBTQ communities on campus!
Who can apply? Student organizations and departments
How much funding? up to $200