The Office of the Vice President for Student Life is charged with facilitating a positive Michigan experience for students and supporting their overall development. The Vice President’s office provides centralized services to support over two dozen Student Life units, which work in close collaboration with students, faculty, and staff across campus and around the world in pursuit of Student Life’s mission and core work.
Dr. Martino Harmon serves as Vice President for Student Life.
Student Life Cabinet
- Anjali Antukar, Associate Vice President
- Laura Blake Jones, Dean of Students
- Rob Ernst, Associate Vice President
- Kambiz Khalili, Associate Vice President
- Connie Tingson Gatuz, Associate Vice President
- Will Sherry, Interim Director of Strategic Initiatives
- Nick Kaleba, Senior Director of Strategic Communications and Marketing
Direct Reports to the Vice President
- Anita Bohn, Organizational Development Lead
- Tom Lehker, Ombuds
- Janel Sutkus, Director of Student Life Research
Vice President Support Staff
- Judy Johnston, Executive Assistant to the Vice President
- Jamie Forgacs, Communications Specialist to the Vice President
Student Life Units
Learn more about what services, offices, and programs are housed within the Division of Student Life.