Let’s work together to make our community safe and welcoming to everyone.
Tips to help you Stay in the Blue (maintain safe and legal blood alcohol levels):
- Keep track of how much you’re drinking, offer to help a friend
- Pace your drinks (slow down)
- Avoid shots of hard liquor
- Eat substantial food before and while drinking
- Alternate alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Download and use the Stay in the Blue App
Thousands of U-M students choose not to drink. People who do not drink are always in the Blue!
Security and police presence will be increased on football weekends, both on and off campus. Protect yourself by assuring you and your friends are safe and legal.
Expect Respect: We all need to GIVE respect to get it. Behave with integrity and consideration for others - including other Wolverines and our visitors. Let’s make sure the biggest story of the weekend is about a victory on the field. GO BLUE!