FREE meals, FREE massages, FREE tutoring, FREE entertainment!
The bi-annual Trotter Multicultural Center 72 Hour Study Break is here! 11:59PM Thursday, December 6th through Midnight Sunday, December 9th, 2012. Come to study, eat, play games, get some comedic relief and de-stress at the Trotter!!
Study Break Highlights:
- 24/7 Coffee/Tea/Hot Cocoa and Snack Access
- Ann Arbor’s own Relax Station at Trotter Daily 3-5pm
- Lunch and Dinner Catered Daily (Friday-Sunday): Lucky’s Kitchen, Dominos, Pizza House, Eastern Flame, Korey’s Krispy Chicken, Pizza Hut, Subway, Buffalo Wild Wings and Terrie’s Famous Taco Bar
- Performances and presentations daily by Comedy Group -Images of Identity, CAPS, and more!
- Puppy Therapy!! Therapaws here daily from 1pm to 3pm. * Wifi Access throughout the building
- 24/7 Computer lab access with printing
Find Us @: 1443 Washtenaw Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 (off S. University on the Oxford and Diag Bus Routes!)