Come check out this week's edition of Feel Good Fridays at the W.M.Trotter Multicultural Center, co-hosted by the U-M Career Center! The Career Center will focus on six-word memoirs and the top 9 skills employers value, and there will be a FREE soup and salad bar.
- WHEN: 1 PM
- WHERE: Trotter Multicultural Center Lounge
We're excited to announce this event with Cheryl Clarke, black lesbian feminist, poet, activist, educator, and author of "Living As A Lesbian" for the inaugural William Monroe Trotter lecture!
- WHEN: 5:30 PM on February 10, 2015
- WHERE: Rogel Ballroom at the Michigan Union
Visit the Trotter website for more information.
Come get your sweat on with Cardio Kickboxing at Trotter!
- WHEN: 5 PM Mondays and 7:30 PM Wednesdays
- WHERE: Trotter Multicultural Center Rec Room