Outdoor Adventures provides opportunities for students, faculty, staff, and community members to explore the outdoors, whether you're a beginner or an experienced camper.
- Immerse yourself into the natural world
- Meet great new friends
- Sign up, attend the pre-trip meeting, and relax! Outdoor Adventures will take care of the rest.
Fall 2015 Trip Schedule
September 13: Grand Ledge Climbing Day Trip (TRIP FULL)
September 18 - 20: Manistee River Trail Backpacking
September 27: Grand Ledge Climbing Day Trip (TRIP FULL)
October 2 - October 4: Sleeping Bear Dunes Backpacking
October 2 - October 4: Au Sable River Canoe and Backpack
October 16 - October 20: Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore Backpacking
October 16 - October 20: Mammoth Caves and Red River Gorge
October 16 - October 20: Jay’s Trip - Backpacking Northern Michigan - Details Coming Soon!
November 6 - November 8: Sleeping Bear Dunes Backpacking
November 13 - November 15: Sleeping Bear Dunes Backpacking
- Once you've signed up for a trip, your trip leaders will email you the necessary forms and confirm a pre-trip meeting date and time
- At the pre-trip meeting, trip leaders will collect medical forms and waivers, go over the general trip itinerary, review packing lists and then create a delicious menu!
- All food preferences and diet restrictions can and will be accomodated
- All gear (except for clothing, shoes, personal items) can be provided at no additional charge
Get out and enjoy the beautiful world around you!