Throughout the month of September, your student can grab a bite to eat and a shot to help ward off the seasonal flu or protect against COVID-19.
University Health Service (UHS) is partnering with Michigan Dining and Walgreens to host walk-in clinics offering the flu vaccine, COVID booster, and COVID full dose (both Pfizer and Moderna will be available). Entry to the dining halls is not required to attend a clinic. No appointment needed. Walgreens will bill insurance.
All clinics will run 10 am - 2:30 pm, or until supplies run out.
Dates and locations:
- Thursday, Sept. 1 and Friday, Sept. 2 in the South Quad Transformer Lounge, located in front of the dining hall
- Wednesday, Sept. 7 in Mosher-Jordan Residence Hall's upper dining area, located near the Blue Market
- Thursday, Sept. 8 and Friday, Sept. 9 in the Bursley Residence Hall Blue Market dining area
- Tuesday, Sept. 13 in the South Quad Transformer Lounge
- Thursday, Sept. 15 in the South Quad Transformer Lounge
- Monday, Sept. 19 in Mosher-Jordan Residence Hall's upper dining area
- Wednesday, Sept. 21 in Mosher-Jordan Residence Hall's upper dining area
What your student should bring:
- An insurance card (or picture of card)
- COVID vaccine card (or picture of card)
- Photo ID
If no insurance card is available, the cost of the vaccines will still be covered. In addition, Walgreens can look up vaccine information through the state and issue a new COVID vaccine card if needed.