Now that students are settled into school, you'll want to jot a few of these key dates into your calendar.
Fall 2018 Academic Calendar:
Monday - Tuesday, October 15 - 16 | Fall Study Break
Wednesday, November 21 - 5 p.m. | Thanksgiving recess begins
Monday, November 26 - 8 a.m. | Classes resume
Tuesday, December 11 | Classes end
Wednesday, December 12 and Saturday-Sunday, December 15-16 | Study days
Thursday - Friday, December 13-14 & Monday - Thursday, December 17-20 | Examinations
72 hours after exam | Grades are due
Sunday, December 16 | Winter Commencement
*Students enrolling in Business, Dentistry, Law, Medicine, and Social Work should check with their respective schools for academic calendar information, including registration.
- Ross School of Business Academic Calendar
- School of Dentistry Academic Calendar
- Law School Academic Calendar
- Medical School Academic Calendar
- School of Social Work Calendar
More registration deadlines can be found at the Office of the Registrar.
Additional Dates You May Want to Note:
- Sunday, September 30 | Deadline for purchasing the Domestic Student Health Insurance Plan
- 10:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. at the Michigan League | Fall Career Expo
- Saturday, October 6, noon | Homecoming Football Game against Maryland at Michigan Stadium
- Friday - Sunday, November 2-4 | Parents and Families Weekend (registration required)
- The Football Schedule and other sports schedules are available on the MGoBlue website.
- Happening @ Michigan is the U-M events calendar.
- Religious holidays can be found on the Office of the Provost website.
To help Student Life continue making a difference in students' lives, please consider making a gift.