Do you or your student have questions or need campus-related resources regarding COVID-19? The Campus COVID-19 Call Center serves the campus community by connecting them to U-M resources and support during the pandemic.
The Call Center can be reached at 734-936-7000, from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week (holidays excluded).
COVID-19 Concerns Reporting Line
The COVID-19 Concerns Reporting Line allows community-based public health concerns to be addressed via a system that has been designed to reduce the need for law enforcement as a first response.
To report a public health concern, please call 734-647-3000.
If you have general questions, the following email addresses may be helpful:
- For questions about information on the Campus Maize and Blueprint website, please email email@example.com.
- For questions about Michigan Housing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about off-campus housing, please email email@example.com.
- For questions about Fraternity and Sorority Life, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions related to international students, please visit the International Center website.