You’re invited to join us on campus for Parents & Family Weekend!
Parents & Family Weekend is November 3-5, 2017. Join us on campus for a fun and exciting program planned just for you! Here is your chance to experience all that the University of Michigan has to offer, spend time with your student, and have the opportunity to see what college life is like at U-M. There are a wide variety of events offered throughout the weekend. Check out the Events page for all the details. Some highlights include:
- College & School Receptions
- Presentations from various student services
- Student Life Open Houses
- Dining opportunities with your student
- Use of the Recreational Sports facilities for the weekend with your student
- Men’s Basketball Exhibition Game
- Men’s Ice Hockey
- Pre-Football Game Tailgate
- Michigan v. Minnesota Football Game
- Rude Mechanicals Theater Performance
- Center for Campus Involvement presents Magician Brian Miller
- Women’s Glee Club Fall Concert
- Brunch with the Dean of Students
- And much more!
Registration will open Tuesday, September 19, 2017, at 8:00 a.m. (EST) and must be received by Sunday, October 1, 2017. Tickets are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Take time to familiarize yourself with the Events page to determine which events you plan to attend, before registration.
If you have not done so already, make your hotel reservations as hotels book up quickly on home football game weekends. Carefully read the cancellation policies. You will find hotels are expensive on game weekends and typically have more restrictive cancellation policies than usual. If you need more flexibility with your hotel, look outside the Ann Arbor area. The smaller towns in Washtenaw County or hotels near Detroit Metro Airport are not as tied to the home football calendar and may keep their standard policies (and prices) in effect.
We are excited to welcome you to campus in November!
For more information check out the Parents & Family Weekend section of the parent's website.
To help Student Life continue making a difference in students' lives, please consider making a gift.