Robert D. Ernst, M.D.
Dr. Ernst performs a dual role:
- Associate Vice President of Student Life for Health and Wellness
- Executive Director of University Health Service
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center
- University Health Service
In addition to his administrative duties, Dr. Ernst is an Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine in the Department of Internal Medicine at Michigan Medicine, where he is a practicing primary care physician.
Administrative Assistant for Dr. Robert Ernst
207 Fletcher Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1050