As the fall term approaches, the Office of Financial Aid, Student Financial Services, and the Registrar’s Office are committed to serving your student in convenient, efficient, and safety-conscious ways.
Did you know your student can conduct most of their business online and on-demand? As your student starts to make their plans to return to campus, we encourage everyone to learn more about these online alternatives to conducting student business in person.
- Upload materials with expanded WolverineAccess document upload
- Drop off scholarship checks and financial aid documents at drop boxes located in the Student Activities Building lobby
- Speak with a financial aid counselor via phone by calling 734-763-6600 or emailing email@example.com. We also offer Live Chat services for general financial aid and Registrar’s Office inquiries, and can help you set up a virtual video appointment
- Make payments on your student account online
- Find more on billing, payment resources, parent access, or contact information for our billing office by visiting the Student Financial Services website or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional services and information are available at the Office of Financial Aid’s Online Business webpage.
As we approach and begin the start of a new academic year, we will continue to review and respond to your student’s needs and the safety of the campus community, as well as ensure multiple ways to contact our office to get support.