If your student needs health insurance, please consider that the University of Michigan offers a voluntary health insurance plan for U-M students through Aetna Student Health. The fall deadline for purchase is September 24, 2017.
This insurance plan was developed with student needs in mind:
- It’s a low-priced plan, costing $1865 for one student for an entire year
- It provides comprehensive benefits including:
- Clinic visits
- Mental health benefits
- Routine eye exams
- Emergency room visits
- And more
- Students can use it throughout the U.S.
This plan is sponsored by the University of Michigan in collaboration with Central Student Government (Ann Arbor campus).
To purchase this plan for your student, go to the Aetna Student Health website.
- For more information, see Domestic Student Health Insurance Plan.
- International students are automatically enrolled in the mandatory international student insurance plan. For details see the University Health Service and International Center websites.
To help Student Life continue making a difference in students' lives, please consider making a gift.