From “Grab & Go” safe in-person activities to leadership series to virtual movie watch events, there’s always something happening for your student to stay active and involved.
Does your student want to:
Student Life has more than 70 ways to engage and connect via the Find Community page.
Participate in Grab and Go events...
The Center for Campus Involvement holds multiple virtual and "grab and go" programs each week to create opportunities for meaningful connection, no matter where your student is living! Check out the CCI Facebook page and CCI Twitter feed to engage in valuable, topical content and learn about upcoming virtual programs for stress-relief and socialization! The Happening Calendar also provides the latest upcoming CCI programs. Grab & Go Activities include:
- UMix: Taking Care of YoUMix, which offered self-care items;
- Cooking with YoUMix, and cookie decorating packages
UU Weekly: Knitting at Night. where participants obtained knitting kits for virtual instruction as well as mug decorating and other activities
- Fun Friday @ the Union (Lawn Games), and UU Weekly: Mug Decorating (mug & paint kit)
- Grab & Go Bags with Recreational Sports
Meals of Meaning -- pick up meals for virtual facilitated conversation
Gain leadership training and experience...
- Opportunities are available to all students through M-LEAD, a collective of leadership educators who connect students to opportunities that empower them to create change on campus and in their community. The program is guided by three units within Student Life -- the Center for Campus Involvement, the Ginsberg Center for Community Service, and Learning and Multi-Ethnic Student Affairs.
- The Leadership Connection -- delivered virtually for 2021 -- provides members of your student’s organization an opportunity to grow through meaningful exploration of topics like collaboration, social change, critical thinking, and reflection. Participants leave with action items and next steps on how to continue their organization’s growth. Leadership Connection is hosted by the Center for Campus Involvement, in partnership with the Ginsberg Center for Service Learning and Multi-Ethnic Student Affairs.
Some upcoming dates to note include the Virtual Leadership Connection 2021. Applications are due April 9 for the May 3 - May 6 event.
Need more to do?
Student Life delivers a weekly email to staff and students with a diverse wrap up of activities, events, and learning opportunities each Sunday.