Have a question? Here are some frequently requested phone numbers for offices within Student Life. Please make a note!
- For on-campus housing, the Housing Information Office answers questions pertaining to housing, roommates, contracts, etc: 734-763-3164
- Center for Campus Involvement oversees all student groups and help facilitate student events on campus: 734-763-5900
- Dean of Students Office - If your student is experiencing a life situation impacting their Michigan experience, the Dean of Students Office can help: 734-764-7420
- CAPS (Counseling and Psychological Services) is available 24/7 for emergencies and provides mental health services and resources: 734-764-8312
- Michigan Dining answers questions about meal plans, food offerings, or cafe locations: 734-764-3000
Want to reach someone else?
- Campus Information answers all kinds of questions and can also connect you to the resources you need: 734-764-INFO (4636)
- The campus operator can help you find any other phone number: 734-764-1817 (fun fact: the university was founded in 1817!)
- In an emergency: Division of Public Safety and Security: 734-763-1131
- Office of Financial Aid: 734-763-1131
- List of all Schools and Colleges
- List of all Student Life units
To help Student Life continue making a difference in students' lives, please consider making a gift.